Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Nude of the day 57: Beautiful bone structure - strong light

Please comment: I put these pictures up to see what people think so please comment. A raffle at the end gives everyone who comments the chance of a free print. Read below to learn how to make a comment.

The picture: Blue-black pastel on white paper with smudging technique. Close up of a woman's head and upper body.

What do you think? I like the light on the cheekbones. The swept up hair was fun to do, I also liked the sweeping lines of the very light drapery around the back of her neck and down her breast and the diagonal sweep of the drapery, How about you?

Buy a print: For a high definition print of this drawing, or any in the series, contact me via nandjmellersh@yahoo.co.uk.  A3 size will cost you £40 uk plus postage. A 4: £35 uk plus postage.

Video: I have made a video of my thoughts on the previous previous pictures. Click on the dates to view. First group Jan 1 to 16, second group Jan 17-31. Could be interesting to my fellow artists.


My Links: Art - www.jeanie.mellersh.orgVideos about my life"Colourful World of Jeanie"


How to comment: Simply click on the word “No comments” or "Post a comment" below and a box opens for your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment