Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Nude of the day 37: I've drawn this pose from both sides now!

Please comment: I put these pictures on the net to see what people think, so please comment. A raffle at the end gives everyone who comments the chance of a free print.


The picture: Charcoal on white paper.  Nude woman standing front view, two minute pose, and back view seven minute pose. So more time was available for the back view.  You can see the first strokes of the spine and the shoulder line on the back view, which make a cross.  The front view shows the shoulder line and breast lines indicated by two diagonal lines. Note a faint line of the hips showing the oposite diagonal to the shoulders.


What do you think? I like the body shape front and back, and the high hair style of the head. What do you think?


Buy a print: For a high definition print of this drawing, or any in the series, contact me via nandjmellersh@yahoo.co.uk.  A3 size will cost you £40 uk plus postage. A 4: £35 uk plus postage.


My Links: My art - www.jeanie.mellersh.orgVideos about my life"Colourful World of Jeanie"

Videos of me talking about earlier pictures in the series:
Jan 1 - 17, Jan 17-31


How to comment: Simply click on the words “Post a comments” at the end of the post and a box opens for your comments.

Jeanie

No comments:

Post a Comment