Monday, February 4, 2019

Nude of the day 36:Tenderly beguiling

Please comment: I put these pictures up to see what people think so please comment. A raffle at the end gives everyone who comments the chance of a free print. Read below to learn how to make a comment.


The picture: Charcoal on white paper. The model sits front view contemplating. Very quick sketch.

What do you think? In the short time it is difficult to get the proportortions of the limbs.   I think I would have been better had I concentrated on on her head and her right hand. What do you think
 ?

Buy a print: For a high definition print of this drawing, or any in the series, contact me via nandjmellersh@yahoo.co.uk.  A3 size will cost you £40 uk plus postage. A 4: £35 uk plus postage.

Video of my thoughts on the last 14 nudes in January.  Click to view. Interesting to fellow artists.


My Links: Art - www.jeanie.mellersh.orgVideos about my life"Colourful World of Jeanie"


How to comment: Simply click on the word “No comments” or "Post a comment" below and a box opens for your comments.


Jeanie






No comments:

Post a Comment