Sunday, February 24, 2019

Nude of the day 55: Complex thought


Please comment: I put these pictures up to see what people think so please comment. A raffle at the end gives everyone who comments the chance of a free print. Read below to learn how to make a comment.

The picture: Pastel redrawn on the computer using Corel Painter and a Wacom tablet.

What do you think? I rather like the wild colours and lines I added to the original on the computer.  I think I was drawing her complex thoughts in the diagonal colours behind.  I think she is working out her future.  I like the swirl of her hand pointing down, the hair sweeping down. the spine sweepintg down. Is she in shallow water? What do you think?


Video of nude drawn stroke by stroke We have just found this video we made some time ago showing a nude drawing being painted stroke by stroke. You can watch the picture grow from nothing to a finished nude sketch.  We thought you might find it interesting.

Buy a print: For a high definition print of this drawing, or any in the series, contact me via nandjmellersh@yahoo.co.uk.  A3 size will cost you £40 uk plus postage. A 4: £35 uk plus postage.

Video: I have made a video of my thoughts on the previous previous pictures. Click on the dates to view. First group Jan 1 to 16, second group Jan 17-31. Could be interesting to my fellow artists.

My Links: Art - www.jeanie.mellersh.orgVideos about my life"Colourful World of Jeanie"


How to comment: Simply click on the word “No comments” or "Post a comment" below and a box opens for your comments.  If you have problems comment by email to nandjmellersh@yahoo.
co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment