Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Nude of the day 44: Stretching down


Please comment: I put these pictures up to see what people think so please comment. A raffle at the end gives everyone who comments the chance of a free print. Read below to learn how to make a comment.


The picture: Charcoal on white paper - 3 minutes. Standing female nude side view, striding.  Arms down, stretching a band that is held under her foot.  This is a pair with yesterday's post, both 3 minute poses done on the same day.  Below I show them both together smaller.

What do you think? I like the dynamic stretches in these drawings.  How about you?
 Have you downloaded your Valentine? We put it up yesterday and it is still therefor you to download and print for Valentine's day.

Buy a print: For a high definition print of this drawing, or any in the series, contact me via nandjmellersh@yahoo.co.uk.  A3 size will cost you £40 uk plus postage. A 4: £35 uk plus postage.

Video: My thoughts on the previous pictures. Click on the dates to view. First group Jan 1 to 16, second group Jan 17-31. Could be interesting to fellow artists.


My Links: Art - www.jeanie.mellersh.orgVideos about my life"Colourful World of Jeanie"


How to comment: Simply click on the word “No comments” or "Post a comment" below and a box opens for your comments.


Jeanie

No comments:

Post a Comment