Thursday, February 7, 2019

Nude of the day 38: Wind in her hair

The picture: Charcoal on white paper. She is striding out confidently, her hands are clasped behind her back and she has the wind in her hair.

What do you think? I feel she is happily walking along with a purose.  Do you?

Buy a print: For a high definition print of this drawing, or any in the series, contact me via nandjmellersh@yahoo.co.uk.  A3 size will cost you £40 uk plus postage. A 4: £35 uk plus postage.

Video of my thoughts on the previous pictures. First  group Jan 1 to 16, second group  Jan 17-31. Click on the dates to see the videos. Could be interesting to fellow artists. 


My Links: About my art - www.jeanie.mellersh.orgVideos about my life"Colourful World of Jeanie"


How to comment: Simply click on the word “No comments” or "Post a comment" below and a box opens for your comments.


Jeanie

No comments:

Post a Comment