Saturday, February 16, 2019

Nude of the day 47: Serenity

Please comment: I put these pictures up to see what people think so please comment. A raffle at the end gives everyone who comments the chance of a free print. Read below to learn how to make a comment.

The picture: Pencil drawing on white paper.  Female nude side view, seated on couch, leaning forward.  Right knee raised, right arm resting on the knee, right hand rests on back of right shoulder.  Left arm straight, left hand rests on quilt.

What do you think? I like the "A" shape of the composition.  How about you?

Buy a print: For a high definition print of this drawing, or any in the series, contact me via nandjmellersh@yahoo.co.uk.  A3 size will cost you £40 uk plus postage. A 4: £35 uk plus postage.

Video: My thoughts on the previous pictures. Click on the dates to view. First group Jan 1 to 16, second group Jan 17-31. Could be interesting to fellow artists.


My Links: Art - www.jeanie.mellersh.orgVideos about my life"Colourful World of Jeanie"


How to comment: Simply click on the word “No comments” or "Post a comment" below and a box opens for your comments.


Jeanie

No comments:

Post a Comment