Monday, February 25, 2019

Nude of the day 56: Strong sunlight on a dark body

Please comment: I put these pictures up to see what people think so please comment. A raffle at the end gives everyone who comments the chance of a free print. Read below to learn how to make a comment.

The picture: Seated female nude.  Pastel on sandy brown pastel card.  Bright green and yellow behind the  the figure her hair tie in a small bun.  She is seated on a stool with a dark magenta covering.

What do you think? This is a light drawing but the emphasis is on the golden sunlight as it falls on the model's body.  The fleshtakes its shade colours entirely from the background colour of the pastel card.  Do you like the effect?

Buy a print: For a high definition print of this drawing, or any in the series, contact me via nandjmellersh@yahoo.co.uk.  A3 size will cost you £40 uk plus postage. A 4: £35 uk plus postage.

Video: I have made a video of my thoughts on the previous previous pictures. Click on the dates to view. First group Jan 1 to 16, second group Jan 17-31. Could be interesting to my fellow artists. I have done a further video talking about the February pictures.  Should be available tomorrow.


My Links: Art - www.jeanie.mellersh.orgVideos about my life"Colourful World of Jeanie"


How to comment: Simply click on the word “No comments” or "Post a comment" below and a box opens for your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment