Thursday, February 21, 2019

Nude of the day 52: Bright awakening

Please comment: I put these pictures up to see what people think so please comment. A raffle at the end gives everyone who comments the chance of a free print. Read below to learn how to make a comment.
The picture: Fine black line pen on white paper. Two minutes. Drawn as one continuous lin as much as I could.

What do you think? Drawing usinge one continuous line mkesyou observe the main shapes and not the details.  You'll notice that the arms are much shorter than the legs.  The legs were closer to my eyes but not that much/  I see her stretching first thing in the moring as she tries to throw off sleep.
Buy a print: For a high definition print of this drawing, or any in the series, contact me via nandjmellersh@yahoo.co.uk.  A3 size will cost you £40 uk plus postage. A 4: £35 uk plus postage.
Video of nude drawn stroe by stroke We have just found this video we made some time ago showing a nude drawing being painted stroke by stroke. Thought you might find it interesting.


Video: I have made a video of my thoughts on the previous previous pictures. Click on the dates to view. First group Jan 1 to 16, second group Jan 17-31. Could be interesting to my fellow artists.

My Links: Art - www.jeanie.mellersh.orgVideos about my life"Colourful World of Jeanie"

How to comment: Simply click on the word “No comments” or "Post a comment" below and a box opens for your comments.

1 comment:

  1. oN NO ACCOUNT USE THIS FIRM. its advertising is dishonest and it is wasting your time and mine if you are interested in the contents of this blog.

    ReplyDelete