Friday, February 15, 2019

Nude of the day 46: Listening to bird song

Please comment: I put these pictures up to see what people think so please comment. A raffle at the end gives everyone who comments the chance of a free print. Read below to learn how to make a comment.


The picture: Water based wash of blue green crayon with red added.  Female nude reclining, front view.  Right arm takes the weight of her body. Left arm rests across her torso. This one is similar to the drawing on January 25.  I show them both together below.
They are different poses.  In the left picture, the upper weight is on the left arm at the back and both legs are visible.  On the right picture, the model's upper weight is on her right arm and only one thigh is visible. My drawings, coincidentally have become a pair.

When I prepare myself for a drawing/painting session, I collect crayons, pastels, acrylics, pencil, charcoal and various brushes, water, paint rag, sponges and different qualities of paper and card etc and maybe my ipad for painting.  In order to work, I spend a few seconds deciding which medium suits my thinking about this pose, then picking up crayon, white paper with water and a soft brush at the ready eg for blending.

What do you think? I think these look nice as a pair.  What do you think?

 Have you downloaded your Valentine? We put it up the day a day or two ago and it is still there for you to download and use for your Valentine.
Buy a print: For a high definition print of this drawing, or any in the series, contact me via nandjmellersh@yahoo.co.uk.  A3 size will cost you £40 uk plus postage. A 4: £35 uk plus postage.

Video: My thoughts on the previous pictures. Click on the dates to view. First group Jan 1 to 16, second group Jan 17-31. Could be interesting to fellow artists.

My Links: Art - www.jeanie.mellersh.orgVideos about my life"Colourful World of Jeanie"


How to comment: Simply click on the word “No comments” or "Post a comment" below and a box opens for your comments.


Jeanie

No comments:

Post a Comment