Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Nude of the day 50: Planning an adventure


Please comment: I put these pictures up to see what people think so please comment. A raffle at the end gives everyone who comments the chance of a free print. Read below to learn how to make a comment.
The picture: Charcoal, female nude reclining on a quilt, studying a map and planing an adventure.  Heavy dark shading at the back to bring her forward.  One legcovered with the quilt.

What do you think?  The whole body leans to the right and the left arm directs you to the open map. I find charcoal very useful to making an intense black.
Buy a print: For a high definition print of this drawing, or any in the series, contact me via nandjmellersh@yahoo.co.uk.  A3 size will cost you £40 uk plus postage. A 4: £35 uk plus postage.

Video: I have made a video of my thoughts on the previous previous pictures. Click on the dates to view. First group Jan 1 to 16, second group Jan 17-31. Could be interesting to my fellow artists.

My Links: Art - www.jeanie.mellersh.orgVideos about my life"Colourful World of Jeanie"

How to comment: Simply click on the word “No comments” or "Post a comment" below and a box opens for your comments.

Jeanie

No comments:

Post a Comment