Friday, February 22, 2019

Nude of the day 53: Repose

Please comment: I put these pictures up to see what people think so please comment. A raffle at the end gives everyone who comments the chance of a free print. Read below to learn how to make a comment.
The picture: Fine pen on white paper. Female nude semi-reclining right leg towards the floor, left leg with knee tucked uneron the pillow.

What do you think? I like this one.  Let me know if you do.
Buy a print: For a high definition print of this drawing, or any in the series, contact me via nandjmellersh@yahoo.co.uk.  A3 size will cost you £40 uk plus postage. A 4: £35 uk plus postage.

Video: I have made a video of my thoughts on the previous previous pictures. Click on the dates to view. First group Jan 1 to 16, second group Jan 17-31. Could be interesting to my fellow artists.  Here is the video made some years ago of a nude being drawn stroke by stroke,



My Links: Art - www.jeanie.mellersh.orgVideos about my life"Colourful World of Jeanie"


How to comment: Simply click on the word “No comments” or "Post a comment" below and a box opens for your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment