Sunday, February 3, 2019

Nude of the day 34: Smiling and touching toes

Please comment: I put these pictures up to see what people think so please comment. A raffle at the end gives everyone who comments the chance of a free print. Read below to learn how to make a comment.


The picture: Pencil on textured white paper. 
What do you think? I love the supple hairpin bend as she effortlessly touches her ankles.  I can't do that.  I wish I could.  How about you?

Buy a print: For a high definition print of this drawing, or any in the series, contact me via nandjmellersh@yahoo.co.uk.  A3 size will cost you £40 uk plus postage. A 4: £35 uk plus postage.

Video of my thoughts on the previous 14 pictures:  Click to view. Interesting to fellow artists.
My Links: Art - www.jeanie.mellersh.orgVideos about my life"Colourful World of Jeanie"


How to comment: Simply click on the word “No comments” or "Post a comment" below and a box opens for your comments.



Jeanie


No comments:

Post a Comment