Friday, February 28, 2020

Nude a day 59: Crouching in evening sunlight

Pastel on sand coloured pastel paper.

This was a short pose but a complex one with the sun lighting her up from behind.  I like it.

Nude a day - ending in tomorrow 

After 60 nudes Jeanie will end this series on Feb 29th 2020.  There will be occasional posts on this blog - some nudes, some other things. 


Two videos about drawing


 
The quick gesture drawing I do during the video

Video 1: Watch this - and start drawing
To mark the end of the series Jeanie has produced another video encouraging everyone to draw.  It includes her drawing an under 2-minute sketch of her husband Nick. See above.


One of the two quick pictures I draw during the video

  

Video 2: How to draw nudes

This video shows how Jeanie went about this drawing. She drew two very quick pictures, one of which is shown above. They demonstrate gesture drawing.




I hope you have liked the pictures so far. If you liked any of them enough, you can buy the original: £100 unframed plus P & P. Email me for more information at nandjmellersh@yahoo.co.uk.

Anyway, please let me know what you think by commenting either on the blog or by email to me at the address above. As we did last year we will raffle away two prints among those who comment. So start commenting for a chance for a prize!)


Jeanie Mellersh
My Links: Art - www.jeanie.mellersh.org.  Videos about my life"Colourful World of Jeanie"

No comments:

Post a Comment