Thursday, February 27, 2020

Nude a day 58: Extreme perspective

I find it exciting to see the extreme difference in size of the legs, so close up, and the head, so small and distant.

Nude a day - ending in two days! 

After 60 nudes Jeanie will end this series on Feb 29th 2020.  There will be occasional posts on this blog - some nudes, some other things. 

Two videos about drawing

Video 1: Watch this - and start drawing
To mark the end of the series Jeanie has produced another video encouraging everyone to draw.  It includes her drawing a 2-minute sketch of her husband Nick. See below.
The 2-minute picture drawn in the video


 Video 2: How to draw nudes

This video shows how Jeanie goes about drawing nudes. She draws two very quick pictures, one of which is shown below.

 

One of 2 pictures dawn in this video

 



I hope you have liked the pictures so far. If you liked any of them enough, you can buy the original: £100 unframed plus P & P. Email me for more information at nandjmellersh@yahoo.co.uk.

Anyway, please let me know what you think by commenting either on the blog or by email to me at the address above. As we did last year we will raffle away two prints among those who comment. So start commenting for a chance for a prize.!)


Jeanie Mellersh
My Links: Art - www.jeanie.mellersh.org.  Videos about my life"Colourful World of Jeanie"

No comments:

Post a Comment