Sunday, February 2, 2020

Nude a day 33: In dreamland with red curls

Pastel on water colour paper 21 x38 cm
Here's anther pastel on white paper (not a good choice.) I like the intense dark blue background and the very light ice-blue version of it on the quilt. The hips make a lovely undulating line. I can see them as a huge garden sculpture, or the line of hills in a landscape, foliage in the foreground. I love the effects the rough surface of the paper gives.

I hope you have liked the pictures so far. If you liked any of them enough, you can buy the original: £100 unframed plus P & P. Email me for more information at nandnjmellersh@yahoo.co.uk.

Anyway, please let me know what you think by commenting either on the blog or by email to me at the address above. As we did last year we will raffle away two prints among those who comment. So start commenting for a chance for a prize.!)

Jeanie Mellersh
My Links: Art - www.jeanie.mellersh.org.  Videos about my life"Colourful World of Jeanie"

No comments:

Post a Comment