Saturday, February 1, 2020

Nude a day 32: A snooze on a sunlit beach

I was keen to draw her strand of plaited hair so I then had a problem of extreme forshortening of her body. I really like this picture. It takes me to the beach, the sunlight and warmth looks good today (on this cold January day.) Breasts always flatten as you lie flat (unless they are implants!)

I hope you have liked the pictures so far. If you liked any of them enough, you can buy the original: £100 unframed plus P & P. Email me for more information at nandnjmellersh@yahoo.co.uk.

Anyway, please let me know what you think by commenting either on the blog or by email to me at the address above. As we did last year we will raffle away two prints among those who comment. So start commenting for a chance for a prize.!)

Jeanie Mellersh
My Links: Art - www.jeanie.mellersh.org.  Videos about my life"Colourful World of Jeanie"

No comments:

Post a Comment