Sunday, February 23, 2020

Nude a day 54 – Ringlets on my shoulder

19 x 41 cm Water-soluble crayon (Aquabrique) on white paper act as sharp and broad crayons and colour wash.


The crayon was used for the thick marks and the fine lines. An interesting pose, see how the weight of the body is on the left hip while the right hip is released and drops down lowering the right buttock.

See my video on how I draw nudes at https://youtu.be/E2BjhefGGGk

I hope you have liked the pictures so far. If you liked any of them enough, you can buy the original: £100 unframed plus P & P. Email me for more information at nandnjmellersh@yahoo.co.uk.

Anyway, please let me know what you think by commenting either on the blog or by email to me at the address above. As we did last year we will raffle away two prints among those who comment. So start commenting for a chance for a prize.!)


Jeanie Mellersh
My Links: Art - www.jeanie.mellersh.org.  Videos about my life"Colourful World of Jeanie"

No comments:

Post a Comment