Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Nude a day 35: This feels so good

Charcoal on white paper. 39 x 27.5 cm

When I looked at this picture, a few weeks after I drew it, I thought at first, she looked really sad, and then I saw it in a new light. She is really relaxed in all her body and her arms comfortably lie crossed over her ankles. Her head and hair are gently resting, and she is ready to enjoy the moment. I love this pose. It is very sculptural – it all fits into place.

NEWS

Video of how I draw nudes coming up now! Click above 

I hope you have liked the pictures so far. If you liked any of them enough, you can buy the original: £100 unframed plus P & P. Email me for more information at nandnjmellersh@yahoo.co.uk.

Anyway, please let me know what you think by commenting either on the blog or by email to me at the address above. As we did last year we will raffle away two prints among those who comment. So start commenting for a chance for a prize.!)


Jeanie Mellersh
My Links: Art - www.jeanie.mellersh.org.  Videos about my life"Colourful World of Jeanie"

No comments:

Post a Comment