Saturday, February 15, 2020

Nude a day 46: See a pin and pick it up


See a pin and pick it up - All the day you'll have good luck!
See a pin and let it lie - Have bad luck until you die!
All because of a pin! Anyway,

I had good luck that day. I am very pleased with this sketch.

See my video on how I draw nudes at https://youtu.be/E2BjhefGGGk

I hope you have liked the pictures so far. If you liked any of them enough, you can buy the original: £100 unframed plus P & P. Email me for more information at nandnjmellersh@yahoo.co.uk.

Anyway, please let me know what you think by commenting either on the blog or by email to me at the address above. As we did last year we will raffle away two prints among those who comment. So start commenting for a chance for a prize.!)


Jeanie Mellersh
My Links: Art - www.jeanie.mellersh.org.  Videos about my life"Colourful World of Jeanie"

No comments:

Post a Comment