Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Nude-a-day 7: Apple blossom time

Pastel on grey pastel paper. 32x24 cm

The red-haired model kneels on the grass looking up with her hands on a grass ground.

Thoughts after the first week

I really love to “draw from life.” I have done this since I was 16 and I'm now 83. As I draw I am in deep meditation and every time I feel different.I can't guess how my work will go,It has its own rules and I am just so excited at where it takes me. It's like going on an adventure. The results are not “Good” or “Bad”. The results aren't as important to me as the actual experience of creating.

I hope you like this series of nude studies. If you like them enough, you can buy the original: £100 unframed plus P & P. Email me for more information at nandnjmellersh@yahoo.co.uk.

Please let me know what you think by commenting. As we did last year we will raffle away two prints among those who comment. So start commenting for a chance for a prize.

Jeanie Mellersh



My Links: Art - www.jeanie.mellersh.orgVideos about my life"Colourful World of Jeanie"

No comments:

Post a Comment