Sunday, January 5, 2020

Nude-a-day 5: Tom digging

Sumi (Japanese black ink) drawing, 27.5x40 cm.

I felt powerful as I drew with the sumi (Japanese black ink) and big brush.  I diluted the ink for this study.

Sometimes I feel it is like bungee jumping when I work, taking risks, there is no going back.  It's scary and exciting and you have a picture at the end.

I hope you like this series of nude studies. If you like them enough, you can buy the original: £100 unframed plus P & P. Email me for more information at nandnjmellersh@yahoo.co.uk.

Please let me know what you think by commenting either on the blog or by email. As we did last year, we will raffle away two prints among those who comment. So start commenting for a chance for a prize.

Jeanie Mellersh



My Links: Art - www.jeanie.mellersh.orgVideos about my life"Colourful World of Jeanie"

No comments:

Post a Comment