Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Nude-a-day 1 - Maria in a trilby

This series of nude studies was drawn in 2019. This picture is my most recently drawn - two weeks ago. The poses are usually very quick, often a few minutes, which forces the essence of the pose, time taken is rarely over 30 minutes.

This study is in soft pastel, 24.5 x 30 cm on sand coloured pastel paper. I chose the paper colour to work with my model's skin colour with highlights in white.

I intend to post one nude study a day during January and February. I hope you like them. If you like them enough, you can buy the original. £100 unframed plus P & P. Email me for more information at nandnjmellersh@yahoo.co.uk.

Please let me know what you think by commenting on this blog or emailing. As we did last year, we will raffle two prints among those who comment. So start commenting for a chance for a prize.

I hope you enjoy this new series of Nude a Day!
Jeanie Mellersh


My Links: Art - www.jeanie.mellersh.orgVideos about my life"Colourful World of Jeanie"

No comments:

Post a Comment