Thursday, January 2, 2020

Nude-a-day 2: Sonia sleeping

Study is 35.5 x 27cm. Pastel, water colour and ink. 
I chose the light grey pastel paper to work with the flesh tones, ink and brush for detail. Then, when it dried, soft pastel for the cushions and quilt allowing the paper texture to show.
I intend to post one nude study a day during January and February I hope you like them. If you like them enough, you can buy the original £100 unframed plus P & P. Email me for more information at nandnjmellersh@yahoo.co.uk.
Please let me know what you think by commenting either on the blog here or by email. As we did last year, we will raffle two prints among those who comment. So start commenting for a chance for a prize.

Jeanie Mellersh

My Links: Art - www.jeanie.mellersh.orgVideos about my life"Colourful World of Jeanie"

No comments:

Post a Comment