Saturday, January 18, 2020

Nude-a-day 18: Looking out to sea

 
Charcoal drawing 28 x 27 cm

Here I have darkened the area to the right of her back to emphasise the light falling on it from the right. I sometimes draw a little sun to remind me the direction of the source of the light. This is a 15 minute pose.

I hope you have liked the pictures so far. If you liked any of them enough, you can buy the original: £100 unframed plus P & P. Email me for more information at nandnjmellersh@yahoo.co.uk.

Anyway, please let me know what you think by commenting either on the blog or by email to me at the address above. As we did last year we will raffle away two prints among those who comment. So start commenting for a chance for a prize.

Jeanie Mellersh

My Links: Art - www.jeanie.mellersh.org.  Videos about my life"Colourful World of Jeanie"
 


No comments:

Post a Comment