Friday, January 17, 2020

Nude-a-day 17: Planning the day

Pastel on yellow paper 29 x 28.5 cm

I ask myself "What is my figure thinking" and I use and I use the answer as a title for my picture. I used the light yellow colour of the paper as a flesh tone most noticeable on her upper body. I use the texture of the paper to break up the pastel strokes thus allowing it to happen.

I hope you have liked the pictures so far. If you liked any of them enough, you can buy the original: £100 unframed plus P & P. Email me for more information at nandnjmellersh@yahoo.co.uk.

Anyway, please let me know what you think by commenting either on the blog or by email to me at the address above. As we did last year we will raffle away two prints among those who comment. So start commenting for a chance for a prize.

Jeanie Mellersh 

My Links: Art - www.jeanie.mellersh.org.  Videos about my life"Colourful World of Jeanie"

No comments:

Post a Comment