Friday, January 25, 2019

Nude a day 25: Blue moon


A water-based crayon painting on white paper. The nude female model is shown facing front with her legs folded on one side.  I have used blue in all shades from very dark to very light to create a restful picture for this contemplative pose,

I talk about my feelings on the first 16 pictures in this "Nude a day" series in a video hereTo learn more of my art go to www.jeanie.mellersh.org.  Or you can visit my Youtube Channel "Colourful World of Jeanie" for short videos on incidents in my life.


If you want to purchase a high definition print of this drawing, or any in the series, contact me via nandjmellersh@yahoo.co.uk.  A3 size will cost you £40 uk plus postage. A 4: £35 uk plus postage.


Jeanie


PS: To encourage a response. I will be raffling two high definition prints of one of the drawings or paintings at the end of the series. To enter just make a comment on the blog. So have a go, if you would like a print. The prize won't be compulsory if the arrival of a nude print might embarrass you!

No comments:

Post a Comment