Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Day 8: Adjusting her hair - front view

Three-minute pose. Charcoal on pastel paper, female nude, full frontal pose, sitting, arms up, hands behind her head, which is looking down towards her left side. Right toe tucked behind left thigh, her balance is quite perfect.  This pose is similar to the back view in the previous post on January 7th, but the pose is not the same.  I would like to see them hung as a pair, like the picture below.  I would put them so that they are looking towards each other, rather than looking as if they are two women who are not speaking to each other even though it ise the same model.





To learn more of my art go to www.jeanie.mellersh.org.  Or you can visit my Youtube Channel "Colourful World of Jeanie" for short videos on incidents in my life.


If you want to purchase a high definition print of this drawing, or any in the series, contact me via nandjmellersh@yahoo.co.uk.  A3 size will cost you £40 uk plus postage. A 4: £35 uk plus postage.


Jeanie


PS: I would really appreciate any comments you have on the work.

.

1 comment: