Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Day 9: Just an eyelash

Femal nude standing - 30 minutes. Pastel on blue pastel card.  Yellow and pink background colours help to define the ochres of her standing body, side view.  Her hands lightly resting on a folded towel on a chairback.  The face, turned away, is not visible except for the flick of an eyelash. The poses in this series are from 1 to 30 minutes.  The length of the pose is not always shown. 

To learn more of my art go to www.jeanie.mellersh.org.  Or you can visit my Youtube Channel "Colourful World of Jeanie" for short videos on incidents in my life.


If you want to purchase a high definition print of this drawing, or any in the series, contact me via nandjmellersh@yahoo.co.uk.  A3 size will cost you £40 uk plus postage. A 4: £35 uk plus postage.


Jeanie


PS: I would really appreciate any comments you have on the work.

1 comment: