Sunday, January 20, 2019

Nude a day 20: Gazing at the moonlit sea

Brown pastel on white paper.  Five minute sketch. The picture shows a nude female model from the side.  She is sitting on a couch with her face leaning on her hands and the rose tattoo on her leg showing prominently.
The dark pastel tones behind bring forward the body. I have not shaded behind the hair whch has it's own shadows. I feel the weight of the body on the soft quilt. 

In the video below I talk about the first 16 pictures in this "Nude a day" series.

To learn more of my art go to www.jeanie.mellersh.org.  Or you can visit my Youtube Channel "Colourful World of Jeanie" for short videos on incidents in my life.


If you want to purchase a high definition print of this drawing, or any in the series, contact me via nandjmellersh@yahoo.co.uk.  A3 size will cost you £40 uk plus postage. A 4: £35 uk plus postage.


Jeanie


PS: To encourage a response. I will be raffling two high definition prints of one of the drawings or paintings at the end of the series. To enter just make a comment on the blog. So have a go, if you would like a print. The prize won't be compulsory if the arrival of a nude print might embarrass you!

No comments:

Post a Comment