Monday, January 7, 2019

Day 7: Fixing her hair - back view

The picture is charcoal on white paper, a 2 minute sketch. The picture shows a nude woman from behind kneeling with her left leg forward, knee bent, right leg pointing back. Her hands are up fixing her hair.  The left ear and the left breast are visible.  The picture is below this text so that it is easily comparable to the picture that follows in the next post.

To learn more of my art go to www.jeanie.mellersh.org.  Or you can visit my Youtube Channel "Colourful World of Jeanie" for short videos on incidents in my life.


If you want to purchase a high definition print of this drawing, or any in the series, contact me via nandjmellersh@yahoo.co.uk.  A3 size will cost you £40 uk plus postage. A 4: £35 uk plus postage.


Jeanie
 PS: I would really appreciate any comments you have on the work


.


No comments:

Post a Comment