Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Happy Newd Year - Day 1 A halo of golden light

 

This is the first of a series of nude studies that I am going to post every day through January and February 2019.

It is a pastel painting of a seated nude woman on dull green pastel card, size approximately A3.  As are most of the works.  I like it a lot because the pose is natural and the colours are bright.  On that day the natural light was very low because of a thundercloud, so I added the bright halo behind the model.


To learn more of my art go to www.jeanie.mellersh.org.  Or you can visit my Youtube Channel "Colourful World of Jeanie" for short videos on incidents in my life.

If you want to purchase a high definition print of this drawing or any in the series contact me via nandjmellersh@yahoo.co.uk.  A3 size will cost you £40 uk plus postage. A 4. £35 uk plus postage.

Jeanie


No comments:

Post a Comment