Saturday, January 12, 2019

Day 12: Flamboyant!

Charcoal on paper.  Two minute pose, one single line. Front view of a female nude with her arms reaching in the air. She is pointing her left toe as she swings her balance towards her right leg.  I really like the expressive pose and the economy of line.

To learn more of my art go to www.jeanie.mellersh.org.  Or you can visit my Youtube Channel "Colourful World of Jeanie" for short videos on incidents in my life.


If you want to purchase a high definition print of this drawing, or any in the series, contact me via nandjmellersh@yahoo.co.uk.  A3 size will cost you £40 uk plus postage. A 4: £35 uk plus postage.


Jeanie


PS: New Plan!To encourage more comments. I will be raffling two high definition prints of one of the drawings or paintings at the end of the series. To enter just make a comment on the blog. So have a go, if you would like a print. The prize won't be compulsory if a nude print might embarrass you!

No comments:

Post a Comment